lovely picture

Sunday, January 13, 2013

A New Year Letter


Bantul-Yogyakarta, 6 January 2013
Dear Mom, Lili, Kiran, Papa, Jo, and Fer,
Happy new year :D It’s still new year right?
How are you? I hope you are doing well. I wrote this letter as I couldnt figure out how to connect the skype with my new internet coupon at my home.
I got home this evening at my family's house and planned to skype. However, after 2 hours working on setting up the connection I was only able to make two posts on my fb timeline. Then the connection was reset over and over. Lately I changed into a new internet card but apparently it doesnt have good internet connection at my family's house only work well with good signal at my boarding house near the campus. Instead, the older card was better. Then, the signal went on and off. I am really sorry to disappoint you all. As an exchange, would love to share some part of my life through this kind of letter. And I hope to hear some of yours as well J
Anyway, how was the year 2012 going? Well, I hope it was wonderful and this coming year 2013 may it be good beginning to start. I would love to hear the stories anything. Let me begin with my self. Right now I am in my third semester. I have just moved to a new boarding house, not necessary like a boarding house since me and three friends of mine rent that house together. I feel like I have a new family. The house is a small but  nice one. In that rent house, I stay with Lilis-sophomore like me, Sri-Junior, and Tifa-Junior.
Lilis-sri-me
I would love to share some pictures of my friends when last December we had a camp at the beach village near my home. It was cool with the games and outbond. The location is strategic with three beaches we walk and go for the outbond. The beaches are Pandansari, Goa Cemara, and Kwaru. They’re like an interconnected one. It was so much fun with the night performance and the fire, playing water ball, throwing plastics of water against other team.
Here’s also pictures of my family when we gather last Eid at our grandpa’s  (my dad’d parents house). However my dad’s parents ahve all passed away, so the family each year just came to the house to get reunion. This picture was taken at Ujung Negoro Beach, you might want to see J

My sister Fitri-my cousin Elis and the little boy my cousin Gagah-my mom in pink-my uncle Tiyok and the her daughter Haira-me-my dad-my cousin Fadel-my auntie Tatik

My sister is finishing her diploma-4 or the same degree with bachelor. I am having my final exam. Three semesters have passed. But honestly I still cant get into Accounting. I dont have enough passion to totally go for it. Never know why. My grade is still considered cumlaude. But you know how the feeling when you get through something you havent really enjoyed while at the same time trying to love it. Fortunately, I can still enjoy more on Development Economics, learning about the regional economic development and the world, more interesting for me, than making journals of accounting. Because of that, I havent thought clearly where to go after this especially if I really decide to continue studying Accounting since I havent really got into it. I wold probably change direction though. I hope I find what best fits me after hopefully finishing this major. However, I will need to talk with may parents more intense since they really put big expectation towards my current major.
Finally, thank you for reading the letter. I really need to catch up what Walla walla and the family has been doing, and I hope you would love to share some too J I wish you all had a great time!
Love,
Isna.



No comments:

Post a Comment