lovely picture

Friday, November 21, 2014

ABCDE and The Happiness of Randomness

Arousal. Believe. Create. Dream. Endeavor.

This conversation is an enlightening one with an amazing Accounting-mate. Thank you so much.

Can I ask you something?
Why do you love Accounting so much?
Actually, I used to love it so much. But, I think I don't love it as much nymore.
Really? Why?
Because I have found something that I truly love more.
(speechless)

Do you know what you really want in life?
Yes, I know. I just think that I am still looking for it. Actually, I have known it well, I have found it once. It just seems far away to me.
Well, at least you know what you are looking for. 
Hmm yes. But, it is like rebuilding a home that has been burnt away. Rebuilding a dream that has been lost and deeply buried. 

Be happy that you know what happiness means to you. Be happy that you know what you dream for, what life means to you. Just do it and believe in it.

Thanks, Prof. Rana Dajana for a motivating and inspiring lecture on MIT TV: Success in the perspective of Jordanian woman. Although I have different views on how I see families and works for I values my family more than my work. Family is priceless. However, I am inspired on how Prof. Rana Danaja proved that education has no limit on age, did great time management, created the real laboratory in Jordan, and made education as the light of fire. She has all the role or the head or the scarves as mother, scientist, educator, and so on and so forth. So, this is your time, let you define your own success.

http://video.mit.edu/watch/success-from-the-perspective-of-a-jordanian-woman-scientist-29088/


Why are we here, where we come from
Where's our future, leading us
Where's our life, taking us
Show us the path, dear Allah
What are we, to do here
There must be a reason to be here
Ya Allah the greatest
Nor of these you create for waste
Show me the right path
The path of the favored one with your grace
Show me the right path
The path of Rasulullah and his companions
Don't leave me please your guidance I need
Show me the way, light up my life
Don't leave me please your guidance I need
Show me the way, to gain your love
-Raihan, The Right Path

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent the Merciful. Praise be to Allah the Lords of the worlds. The Knower of all things. My Lord, increase me in knowledge.

Ya Allah, it is You we worship and You we ask for help. Guide us to the straight path...

Happiness for me is when I share smile and happiness :) I miss them so much. It is not that I couldn't move on with life. I recently sent an essay on education for children and they asked me to send some photos. I will post my essay here when it has been published. And looking through all the pictures really make me relive all the memories. Hope to see you all again! We have to share more of smile, dream, and endeavor! Yes, we do.

Happiness is...

creating smile on those little faces
photo: Noy-KKN


sharing simple things yet meaningful to those little and amazing intelligent kids
photo: Noy-KKN

photo: Noy-KKN

happiness is unseen, sometimes you look too far.. 
when, a closed smiley strawberry balloon cheers you up.
17an Jalan Sehat :)
photo: Noy-KKN

read through the river, write for the future. pena-pena ceria, how i miss this badly!
design: Laila



Surprising the loved one!
  photo: anik senja
Feeling happy the way you are :)
source: somewhere in the internet via google :D

Sharing food.. Making simple stuff to eat. anything edible is delicious when we are hungry. 
Too much spice, sorry Noy ^^V

photo: Noy-KKN

Opening your arms :)

photo: Mom



Randomness is happiness.














2 comments:

  1. Sekolah Pena Ceria ? ilustrasinya bagus mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing this amazing piece.

    ReplyDelete