lovely picture

Friday, November 30, 2012

Weirdest EVER :D

This posting would probably be the weirdest one ever. Well, I guess it's been a while since the last time I wrote on this blog. so I guess there has been too much going on. And I know that no body would ever be the best place to lie everything on, cause I know nobody would ever be that perfect destiny to long for. Sounds pessimistic, huh? Nope. I'm just talking the reality. I'm just telling you the truth that you cannot depend or rely on anybody, at least you shouldn't give them the whole, except that you try to depend on your own feet. Well, at the end i believe that you would find how little thing you are, how weak, and how lonely to feel on your own. But, the important thing is, to whom then, should i rely everything on? to whom, should i tell any secrets? to whom should i blame, curse, or for the worst scream as loud as i can or cry hard? no body would wholeheartedly accept you, exceptyour ownself. what would i find? how miserable your life may be? anyway, i believe how many times you fall and try to raise your own self, you have One who always keeps you strong. It's a matter of you!


YOU ARE JUST AMAZING THE WAY YOU ARE! YOU GO GIRL! SEIZE THE DAY AND THE NIGHT! :)

2 comments:

  1. well, Im kinda person who cant trust anybody. I just feel more comfortable to tell everything to God. That's why I dont have a best friend. Close friend yes, many... but best friend I dont even have one. Why? cz having a best friend will take many consequences, u gotta put your trust on her or him and vice versa. It just too difficult to to me... just like u said we cant rely on any body, we gotta learn to solve our own probs. nice writing dek Isna :)

    ReplyDelete