lovely picture

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

On My Own

Alhamdulillaah, just one more day for the midterm. Accounting Practice. 1 credit only but so much work! Goodluck you girl, you're wonderful :)

These days aren't easy lately. How time flies and just so many things to catch up with. Sometimes you do feel alone. You do feel you can't go on. Then, Les Miserable's musical comes into mind.

And now I'm all alone again nowhere to turn, no one to go to
without a home without a friend without a face to say hello to

Sometimes I walk alone at night
When everybody else is sleeping

The city goes to bed
And I can live inside my head
*On My Own-Eponine

I know that theres really no time we are all alone. I know that in every pain, there is strength inside. Dear God, keep my faith and be strong.

2 comments:

  1. aamiin ya Allah...

    njuk nyanyiin lagune Michael Jacson... you are not alone:)

    ReplyDelete