lovely picture

Sunday, April 6, 2014

What The Survey Says about My Future

 What Your Survey Responses Say About You
Avatar Default
YOUR PROFESSIONAL PROFILE

LEADER

A student who possesses an inspiring attitude and searches for jobs where leadership skills are expected as well as developed. This student is not afraid of making decision and taking responsibility.
LEADERS tend significantly to be extroverts: highly assertive and maintaining a high activity level, they are more friendly, sociable and cheerful than average. Emotionally stable, these individuals are significantly less likely to be self-conscious or vulnerable to emotionality when confronted by stressful situations or conflict. Conscientious, they also tend to be more self-disciplined, achievement-focused, efficient, orderly, and cautious. In fact, Leaders are the most conscientious of all the career types. Further, Leaders tend to be more open than average – more adventurous, intellectually curious, and imaginative. Leaders may be somewhat less agreeable than some peers – less cooperative and sympathetic towards others in their pursuit of leadership roles. High extroversion, emotional stability, and conscientiousness, in addition to low agreeableness, have been found in several studies to correlate with individual success in the workplace.

I just took the test and felt moved... This is incredible. I know Isna, you can do your best when you believe! I dont know whwther this is a valid one, but it does motivate me...
Find yours at wfsurv.com/130idss14

This is beyond my own expectation. The careers that they offer me were above my ideals, EY, PWC, KPMG, Deloitte, Apple, Google, etc. Mostly international-based. Honestly, I really wish I could work as academician for a long-term life and serve in my sociopreneur charity activities. Those are great great careers but may be temporary careers for 3 years enough. I wonder why the result said so. I said my career preference is the one that cahllenge me with knowledge and self development yet offer me a work/life balance. My employer preference is the one who has personal development concerns towards the employee's development, strong leader, and nice working environment. From all the lists of the company, I chose Astra, Pertamina, and BI. Not any pf these a[[ear in the recommendations. This makes me wonder why. Anyway, thank you for the advice that boosts my motivation.



No comments:

Post a Comment