lovely picture

Friday, December 28, 2012

IERO Indonesian Economic Review and Outlook



28 December 2012, Audiovisual FEB UGM

Today was my first final exam. Since I got quite plenty of time, also the rain outside forced me to stay in the campus, I decided to join IERO before my exam started. Hmmm sort of excitement, to give my self the sense of economics. A little by little. Slowly but surely. Here's what i would like to share as I was waiting for the rain and the time to go off. May it be useful :)

Moderator: Mr. Muhammad Edhie Purnawan
Speakers: Prof. Sri Adiningsih, Prof. Tony A. Prasetiantiono, Prof. Tandelilin, Mr. Gunawan Singodiatmejo
Event Organizer: macroeconomicdashbord.com

A. Economic Update - Prof. Dr. Sri Adiningsih
Key Points of Economic Review 2012:

1. European Crisis has become an important issue.
2. Economic growth of China, India, Japan, US weakens
3. IMF predicts global economic growth in 2012 will only be 3.3%, 3.6% in 2013. (in 2011 it reaches 3.8%)
4. Uncertainty of global economiy due to European crisis has influenced Indonesian Economy in two sectors, trade and international finance.
5. Indonesian economic growth is only 6.17% yoy (6.37% Q II 2012)
6. Domestic economy comes from Household consumption and Fixed Modal Creation.

sorry to be continued ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment