lovely picture

Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Silent Message

It was a silent moment when each of us had this unspeakable mind. The air we breathe, the sky above us, and the stars we gaze, they are all silently speaking, shaking our hands, and gently holding us. There needs no wires at all, no medium to transfer, because we know that we are always together. That we breathe the same air, gazing at the same sky and its stars. No matter how far. My wish was that we were held by the same Holder, yaa Muhaimin. Dear mother, wish you had a blessed birthday! It was a disappointing fact that I was out of connection when we could actually connect with each other. But, you know you are connected hopefully through my prayer. I am so blessed to have you! A wonderful mother and a best friend :”)

P.S.:
Check this song. This was pretty much what I felt. Since I don’t have my voice record, you can listen to this part of Rectoverso (a literary works by dewi Lestari). Enjoy. If you would like the translation I will have it in my favor writing it down here. But at other times since I am really exhausted and need some rest.





We were supposed to have a scheduled skype time. Feeling sorry that it was too late night and dark outside to get out to obtain internet access. Such a pity! But, all is well after I got to send you this!




Dukuh, 13 July 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment