lovely picture

Monday, July 2, 2012

Move on to BIG JULY

Welcome to July :D
End of freshman year believe it or not.
Move on, move on !!
There have been so much happening..
Yes, new school year and now end of the year..
Huaaah.. I know its nice for a little break.
"Trying hard to reach out, but when i try to speak out." Kelly C.

Hmmmmm... these five days im gonna be home alone with my dad. I was doing like some meaningful thing I haven't done pretty much since I'm apart in my boarding house: cooking, washing things up, cleaning the house, and those errands. Yup, trying to be a good girl.
Then, the worst thing is to reopen my old olympiad dictate to help my dad and his student for the olympic this weekend. OMG! Too much for me.

While I was kinda bored, I found this really cool event. I know I'm not supposed to be part of the simfoni for a better reason. Nope, i know it was my fault to sign up when I'm still not sure bout it. Well just take it easy, I enjoy that long interview but nice sharing for me lol
So, here we go. im gonna move on to this (let me if You please, oh Allah)..


No comments:

Post a Comment