lovely picture

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Self Talk

"Conversation enriches understanding, but solitude is the school of genius."-A Beautiful Mind (a biography of Mathematician and Economic Noble Laurette John Nash)

Thank you all for being very kind friends. Unfortunately, I am accustomed with loneliness. I am accustomed at figuring out things all by my self. Even if I am not a genius, I sometimes feel being alone is better.

Alhamdulillaah, sampai di rumah dengan selamat. Great Journey. Gunungpati, I wont forget you. You were a power, you were a great dream of a 15 year old girl. Thanks, Pasiad and Semesta for teaching me on how to dream high.

"Even the stars, they burn. Some even fall to the earth. We've got a lot to learn. God knows we're worth it. No, I wont give up." - I Won't Give Up ( a song sung by Jason Mraz)

Yaa, its 6 years, I still remember how much I want to go there. Gunungpati where Semesta is such a dream place. I passed the test miraculously. I was a finalist of Pasiad which I know I wasnt really Math olympiad student (but used to be the one of among the rare Physics girls in the olym team). Anyway, I did. I wasnt lucky enough to be one of the students there. But you know what, Mr. Haris, I won;t die because of failing my dream. At least I show you my best. And I am gonna show you that I can do my best. :)

PS: i love the song i wont give up. lol i think if I duet with Jason Mraz in my mezo-soprano it woul be really cool (just dreaming) lol indeed it would be a nice combination of his lead vocal and mine-the second voice (backing vocal). i'm not so serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment