lovely picture

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Is It The END? Nope, Just A New Beginning!

Dear applicant,
Thank you so much for your interest to our project. Unfortunately as we are only able to offer four spots, your application was not chosen.  

We had over 60 applicants from universities all over the world, with students ranging from Bachelors to MBA and PhD students. We decided to focus this project on business & sustainability and thus selected students who had the sharpest disciplinary focus and/or brought in experience from the field, with of course a passion for journalism. Needless to say, this was one of our most competitive projects. 

We very much appreciate your interest and efforts, so thank you for applying to our program!

Best regards,
Sunmin

***
Hmmmmmm I have been dreaming of becoming a student reporter. It's just a big wish since I was in second semester conducting IASC at UGM. I organized the student reporters starting from the selection process until reporting the conference. It was hard work but I love student reporters. Even though I wasnt one of them. I was just nobody but I'm truly dreaming of becoming one, one day.

So, with all my courage I applied for my first time to be a student reporter at World Economic Forum. I love the questions and the forms. I wonder why they asked lots of questions even they wanted to know every single talent I have. Oh God!

I realized that becoming part of WEF is such an opportunity. I have to work hard to realize that dream someday! Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment